Crafts and Me Guest DT Project - Friends by Robin Pushay

Today it's my pleasure to share with you another project I've made as Guest DT over at the Crafts and Me Facebook Group.

This week's image is called 'Friends' by Robin Pushay;

Such a sweet image.  I had great fun colouring it with Tria & ProMarkers with the addition of some Spectrum Noir Glitter Pen for the sparkly sunshine.

I used some of my favourite patterned papers for this project, from Authenique's Radiant Collection; along with some die cut tags and stickers.  To finish it all off I added a border of mini gems.

Here's a picture with the sparkle showing;
I love how bright and cheerful this project turned out.  Make sure you hop over to the Crafts and Me Facebook Group to check out the creations from my fellow Guest Designers.  Don't forget to share pictures of your creations using images from the Crafts and Me Store, If you've not got any yet, then you really need to hop over there and check out the awesome catalogue of images available, so many to choose from, you really will be spoilt for choice.

That's all from me for today, Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog.
Have a great day
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges;

Comments

Jana Forrest said…
Suzi your card and all the elements came together beautifully! And you actually used some of your favorite paper? (I just look at mine and say someday) Thank you for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges. Jana ~ DT/CGCC